Rules of Play
Please Read all Rules before entering the Play Area and during your visit.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Bonkerz, do not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
- Age restrictions vary dependant on the play zone that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
- Parents and guardians should always accompany children to the toilets and must ensure hands are washed before entering the play area. Nappy changing and the use of potties should be conducted in the toilets with baby changing facilities. Please place nappies in the correct bins provided.
- Children must leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. This includes spectacles unless worn with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times.
- Play is restricted to 2 hours during busy periods.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- Parents must report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. You must not attempt to intervene yourself.
- Bonkerz Fun Centre is a No Smoking building.
Health & Safety of Children
- The Bonkerz team supervise the play equipment and help maximise your children’s enjoyment from the play experience they are not however a replacement for parental supervision.
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to smoke within the play centre.
- In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Please report any spillages to a member of staff.
- Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
- All damages to Bonkerz property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
- For Health and Safety reasons, only food purchased at Bonkerz may be consumed on the premises.
- Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, Bonkerz cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment!
- Children must only descend the slides in the sitting position with arms crossed.
- Please do not play in front of slide exits.
- It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or outside of the system structure.
- We recommend that children wear long sleeves and trousers. Clothes should be tucked in at all times.
- Clothes with ropes/cords or metal studs should not be worn in the play area.
- No sharp objects such as toys, badges, jewellery etc may be taken into the play area.